Awards & Recognition for Outstanding Web Design
Creating award-winning websites that are just as functional and successful as they are beautiful is just one of the many areas we specialize in at Xynergy, Inc.® Whether you're a small company just getting started or a large corporation in need of a complete redesign, we can build a website to meet your needs.
- Ranked in the Top 3 Web Design Firms in New Mexico - Albuquerque Biz First
- Silver American Advertising Federation Award for Durango.org - "Elements of Advertising" - Best Responsive Design
- Silver American Advertising Federation Award for SantaFeSpirits.com - "Elements of Advertising" - Best Responsive (Mobile) Design
- Three Communicator Awards of Distinction for
Santafespirits.com - "Food and Beverage" category
Peyotebird.com - "Shopping" category
Thescreensf.com - "Movie and Film" category
- Silver American Advertising Federation Award for DelCharro.com - Business to Consumer Website.
2008 - 2010
- 2010 - Ranked #1 NM Website Design Firm by New Mexico Business Weekly - Third year in a row!
- 2010 – Jennifer Martin, Xynergy® President, recognized as one of New Mexico’s Top 50 Women Entrepreneurs.
- 2009 - Ranked #1 NM Website Design Firm by New Mexico Business Weekly - Second year in a row!
- 2008 - Ranked #1 NM Website Design Firm by New Mexico Business Weekly.
2005 - 2007
- 2007 - Gold Addy Awarded by the American Advertising Federation, district 12, for best consumer flash-based website for Standard Seventeen Films - Standard17.com.
- 2006 - Voted "Best Santa Fe Web Design Company" in Santa Fe Reporter's Annual Poll.
- 2006 - First Place Gold "2006 Cumbre Award" for the new New Mexico Office of the State Engineer Website. The site also beat out many other sites to win the coveted "Best Tactic of Show Award" from the New Mexico Public Relations Association.
- 2006 - Xynergy® is selected in Southwest Airline's Spirit Magazine & GoalLine Communications as one of the top 10 website firms in the American Southwest.
- 2005 - "Best Interactive Media"Website awarded by National Internet Advertising Association to Xynergy, Inc.® for New Mexico Film Museum.
- 2005 - Portfolios.com presented Xynergy® with three national awards, two Gold Awards for excellence in web design and a Bronze for animation. Xynergy® designed sites receiving Gold Awards are New Mexico's Tourism Department and the New Mexico Film Museum. The Bronze was awarded to Xynergy® for distinction in animated CD presentation.
2002 - 2003
- 2003 we received two Citations of Excellence in Interactive Media from the New Mexico Advertising Federation for excellence in website design on the New Mexico Commission on Higher Education and the Argyle Hotel - Los Angeles (argylehotel.com)
- 2002 - Xynergy, Inc.® was awarded two Citations of Excellence in Interactive Media from the New Mexico Advertising Federation for excellence in website design on the New Mexico Special Olympics, and the Kitchen Garden Seeds e-Commerce Catalog (kitchengardenseeds.com).
- 2001 - Xynergy, Inc.® was awarded the Silver Trophy for Absolute Excellence in Electronic Media on the Internet from the Axiem Awards Competition for The New Mexico Department of Tourism Website (newmexico.org).
- 2001, the American Advertising Awards selected Epiculinary Cooking Journeys website (epiculinary.com) for a Nation-Wide Citation of Excellence Award. Epiculinary.com was also a June 2002 Forbes magazine cultural site pick. The American Advertising Awards Competition is the advertising industry's largest and most representative competition for creative excellence.
- 2001, Xynergy® was awarded TWO Addy Awards from the New Mexico Advertising Federation for Best Interactive Multimedia Website for Ski Santa Fe's e-commerce website and for the Stetson Properties/Coombs Company website.
- 2000, Xynergy® was awarded an NM Advertising Federation Addy Award for Santa Fe's Inn of the Governors (innofthegovernors.com) website.
- 2000, Xynergy-designed Market Gateway, Inc. received the prestigious Market-Tex Design Award based on MarketGateway's superior site content, graphics, purpose and writing.