- May 2013 - Communicator Award of Distinction for Santafespirits.com - "Food and Beverage" category
- May 2013 - Communicator Award of Distinction for Peyotebird.com - "Shopping" category
- May 2013 - Communicator Award of Distinction for Thescreensf.com - "Movie and Film" category
- March 2013 - Silver American Advertising Federation Award for Santafespirits.com - Elements of Advertising - Best Responsive Design..
- 2012 - Silver American Advertising Federation Award for DelCharro.com Business to Consumer Website.
- 2010 - Ranked #1 NM Website Design Firm by New Mexico Business Weekly - Third year in a row!
- 2010 – Jennifer Martin, Xynergy President, recognized as one of New Mexico’s top 50 women entrepreneurs.
- October 2009 - Ranked #1 NM Website Design Firm by New Mexico Business Weekly - Second year in a row!
- September 2008 - Ranked #1 NM Website Design Firm by New Mexico Business Weekly.
- April 2007 - Gold Addy Awarded by the American Advertising Federation, district 12, for best consumer flash-based website for Standard Seventeen Films - Standard17.com.
- August 2006 - Voted "Best Santa Fe Web Design Company" in Santa Fe Reporter's Annual Poll.
- July 2006 - First Place Gold
"2006 Cumbre Award" for the new New Mexico Office of the State Engineer Website. The site also beat out many other sites to win the coveted "Best Tactic of Show Award"from the New Mexico Public Relations Association.
- June 1, 2006 - Xynergy is selected in Southwest Airline's Spirit Magazine & GoalLine Communications as one of the top 10 website firms in the American Southwest.
- August 2005 - "Best Interactive Media"Website awarded by National Internet Advertising Association to Xynergy, Inc. for forNew Mexico Film Museum.
- June 2005 - Portfolios.com presented Xynergy with three national awards, two Gold Awards for excellence in web design and a Bronze for animation. Xynergy designed sites receiving Gold Awards are New Mexico's Tourism Department and the New Mexico Film Museum. The Bronze was awarded to Xynergy for distinction in animated CD presentation.
- March 2003 we received two Citations of Excellence in Interactive Mediafrom the New Mexico Advertising Federation for excellence in website design on the New Mexico Commission on Higher Education (nmche.org) and the Argyle Hotel - Los Angeles (argylehotel.com)
- February 2002 - Xynergy, Inc. was awarded two Citations of Excellence in Interactive Media from the New Mexico Advertising Federation for excellence in website design on the New Mexico Special Olympics(specialolympicsnewmexico.org), and the Kitchen Garden Seeds e-Commerce Catalog (kitchengardenseeds.com).
- June 2001 - Xynergy, Inc. was awarded the Silver Trophy for Absolute Excellence in Electronic Media on the Internet from the Axiem Awards Competition for The New Mexico Department of Tourism Website (newmexico.org).
- April 2001, the American Advertising Awards selected Epiculinary Cooking Journeys website (epiculinary.com) for a Nation-Wide Citation of Excellence Award. Epiculinary.com was also a June 2002 Forbes magazine cultural site pick. The American Advertising Awards Competition is the advertising industry's largest and most representative competition for creative excellence.
- February 2001, Xynergy was awarded two Addy Awards from the New Mexico Advertising Federation for Best Interactive Multimedia Website for Ski Santa Fe's e-commerce website (skisantafe.com) and for the Stetson Properties/Coombs Company website (stetsonproperties.com).
- March 2000, Xynergy was awarded an NM Advertising Federation Addy Award for Santa Fe's Inn of the Governors (innofthegovernors.com) website.
- April 2000, Xynergy-designed Market Gateway, Inc. received the prestigiousMarket-Tex Design Award based on MarketGateway's superior site content, graphics, purpose and writing.
Why Xynergy Interactive Design?
We know what makes a website site work and can anticipate the value of new technologies. We were the second web design company operating in New Mexico back in 1994 when less than 1,300 websites existed on the Internet. It took two more years before most of our competitors realized the value of the Web. Utilizing a fine balance of artistry and technical savvy, we produce sites that both engage and inform, reflecting the client's unique message and aesthetics.