DIGITAL AGILITY BLOG Archive: May, 2014
According to a recent survey done by research firm, Dimensional Research, “90% of consumers say online reviews impact buying decisions.” So, if you’re operating under the notion that online reviews don’t matter, you’re wrong.
#143921073 / gettyimages.com
The digital era in which we live is dictated by a 24/7 world of communication, discovery and opinion – it never stops. This means that your consumers can express their thoughts on your business offerings/products and their in-store experiences, etc. any time (day or night). And when they express their opinions – everyone gets to read them and in turn, forms their own opinions and ideas about who you are. Yikes, right?
Search the Blog
- Branding, Graphic Design, Media and Videos (14)
- Marketing & PR (48)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO/SEM) (25)
- Social Media & Reputation Building (27)
- Pay-Per-Click and Content Advertising (PPC) (5)
- Email Promotion (7)
- Tracking, Personalization and Analytics (5)
- Website Development & Mobile Responsive (26)
- Mobile Apps & Website Database Systems (3)