Would you like to sign up for our newsletter to get occasional updates from the experts?
Project Manager - Websites, Mobile Apps, Digital Marketing
A Xynergy Project Manager acts as the main point of contact for each of the clients assigned to them. The project manager ensures a clients needs are addressed and that projects are performed with professional quality as well as within scope and budget. We are looking for an experienced project manager to add to our growing team. The ideal person also has a background in WordPress development and/or Digital Marketing (SEO/Email marketing) and may perform some of these duties in their day to day work.
The project manager:
- Listens to client desires and needs, provides recommendations, ideas and helps create scope and determine cost of implementation.
- Develops sitemaps and wireframes at the start of new website development project from which the development team can rely on for instruction.
- Oversees gathering/collection of content from client or copywriters/photographers/creative artists to be integrated into websites or other digital projects.
- Provides assistance to clients in choosing pre-designed templates in non-custom web projects.
- Monitors hours and resources spent on various project/tasks.
- Relays information concisely to the development team for implementation or for feedback
- Coordinates the entire team working on the project to work together and in the best interest of the client and their website.
- Provides content minor editing skills when required both graphically and within the copy.
- Assures quality by: performing critical reviews and testing of projects during and in final stages of development as well as developing and carrying out test plans when necessary. Typically this includes testing in specific web browsers as well as mobile devices.
- Provides regular and timely project status reports to management and clients.
- Facilitates the tasks and documentation related to the client’s project(s) in the Xynergy project management tools (insightly, hours).
- Gathers and uploads final project resource materials to designated storage/backups location at the conclusion of each project.Guarantees final project documentation.
Additional Project Manager job duties:
- Serves as the main point of contact for the Albuquerque and Santa Fe locations by working from the office, being available for all in person client meetings.
- Helps maintain a professional work environment in the location
- Relays sales inquiries
Web Project Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Professional Appearance, Web Savvy, Organized, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Reporting Skills, Problem Solving.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding, award-winning development team in a community filled with world-class art and culture.
If you feel you have many of these skills but need to improve upon others listed here, we still want to hear from you.
HOURS & LOCATION:
Mon-Fri 9 am - 5 pm
HOW TO APPLY:
Email us your resume with a cover letter stating what you love about digital marketing and why you are interested in Xynergy to:
Mark the Email Subject as "Project Manager Position"
Attention: Arijit Banerjee, Xynergy, Inc.