Custom Software & Business System Solutions
Interactive Website Applications are our Specialty
Xynergy® has been programming web-based custom interactive software solutions for over 20 years starting with the first client-updatable snow report for Santa Fe Ski Area in 1996 (first in the world). Our credentials are extensive and our talent unique.
Here are a few highlights:
- Xynergy® developed the Intranet Content Management system (CMS) for Los Alamos National Laboratory (2006-2009), which was recognized and given accolades by the National Laboratory system at their annual web conference at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
- We handled the custom design, architecture and coding of large Customer and Product Web Application for Adobe Gallery which manages thousands of Art records as well as information on every current and past client of Adobe so that the Gallery may present new finds to customers based on their purchase and preference history. It has been wildly successful.
- Xynergy® performed the custom website and software development of an international membership management system for AFTE which also included conversion of old FBI databases the customer maintains for its membership.
- Xynergy® developed first very large online community for Shirley Maclaine. Included popular forums, community chat, shopping, audio/video, media archives, webinars, shows, events and/or email. Xynergy has maintained this website for over 23 years.
- Xynergy® Designed and programmed the interactive 3-D kiosk walk through of Curiouser and Curiouser Exhibit for the Museum of International Folk Art.
- HeartGallery of NM database of children needing adoption and foster homes for the State of New Mexico.
- and so much more...
Now, with so much being done on mobile, we have leveraged our web application knowledge with Mobile App development to offer seamless customer experience and data synch.
How do we do this?
The first step is to understand every aspect of your business goals for the application. Then we craft a plan with you to achieve those goals, generating user interface designs and "user stories” to describe how the application will look and function. Once we have agreement on these elements, we proceed to build the application iteratively, involving you in every step of the process.
The technologies we use for web applications are based on the “LAMP” stack, which is an abbreviation for Linux server, Apache web service, MySQL database, and PHP as the programming language. This stack is lightweight and well-supported by hosting providers, ensuring your application is fast, maintainable, and portable. The Content Management Systems (CMS) that we typically integrate with are based on this platform, and we use the Laravel framework to build out any custom features your website might need.