Would you like to sign up for our newsletter to get occasional updates from the experts?
Custom Software & Business System Solutions
Interactive Website Applications are our Specialty
Xynergy® has been programming web-based custom interactive software solutions for over 20 years starting with the first client-updatable snow report for Santa Fe Ski Area in 1996 (first in the world). Our credentials are extensive and our talent unique.
Here are a few highlights:
- Xynergy® developed the Intranet Content Management system (CMS) for Los Alamos National Laboratory (2006-2009), which was recognized and given accolades by the National Laboratory system at their annual web conference at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
- We handled the custom design, architecture and coding of large Customer and Product Web Application for Adobe Gallery which manages thousands of Art records as well as information on every current and past client of Adobe so that the Gallery may present new finds to customers based on their purchase and preference history. It has been wildly successful.
- Xynergy® performed the custom website and software development of an international membership management system for AFTE which also included conversion of old FBI databases the customer maintains for its membership.
- Xynergy® developed first very large online community for Shirley Maclaine. Included popular forums, community chat, shopping, audio/video, media archives, webinars, shows, events and/or email. Xynergy has maintained this website for over 23 years.
- Xynergy® Designed and programmed the interactive 3-D kiosk walk through of Curiouser and Curiouser Exhibit for the Museum of International Folk Art.
- HeartGallery of NM database of children needing adoption and foster homes for the State of New Mexico.
- and so much more...
Now, with so much being done on mobile, we have leveraged our web application knowledge with Mobile App development to offer seamless customer experience and data synch.