Copywriting & Translation
There is nothing that can replace a strong message in its ability to make people remember you.
While many of our clients prefer to produce their own business copy, a professional copywriter and branding expert can help you produce a message that is powerful. A message that sets you apart. Here is an example of a project which Xynergy® developed special branding/copywriting services for:
Xynergy® also offers Spanish and Portuguese translation services. We recently finished a spanish version of the SouthwestCARE.org website which can be found at southwestcare.org/espanol. Reach a whole additional group of people and listings by having your website developed and optimized for Spanish or Portuguese.
Southwest CARE Center (spanish version)
When creating a profile or brand for your company, you should go through an audit/analysis process. It should entail some of the following:
- Consider what you want people to think when they hear your name.
- What do you want current and prospective employees to think about your business? What do you want prospects, customers, suppliers, associates, competitors, and friends to think?
- You can't be different things to each of these different groups and still have a well-managed brand. The brand image held by each of these groups has to synch into one identity — one brand — that people will trust and believe.
- Think about the words you want people to use when defining your business.
- Ask your employees, associates, and customers this question: When people hear our name, what images do you think come into their minds?
- If everyone is saying the same thing — and if those words are the words you want associated with your name — you have a well-managed brand.
- List words that you want people to link to your business and be certain that you live up to that desired image. Then lead people to the right conclusions by presenting those characteristics — that brand image — consistently and repeatedly in your marketing communications.
- Pinpoint the advantages you want people to associate with your business
Figuring out these benefits helps you land on the advantages you want to communicate in your marketing communications. It also leads to your definition of the position you want to own in the consumer's mind.
Define your brand.
Look at your business through a customer's or prospect's eyes as you define your brand. What do people say — and think — about your business? Why do they choose your business and prefer to buy from you again and again? How would they define your brand?
- Boil your findings down to one concept — one brand definition — that you honestly believe you can own in the minds of those who deal with your business.
- Build your brand through every impression that you make.
- Clarity and consistency are keys to getting it right.
A well-managed brand creates a strong emotional connection, and a strong emotional connection fosters loyal customer behavior. Protect and project your brand through every representation of your business in the marketplace.