Award-winning Website Design and Professional Acclaim
Creating award-winning websites that are just as functional and successful as they are beautiful is just one of the things that set us apart.
We work hard to make our clients look good and get noticed. This continual pursuit of excellence means we have been recognized for our outstanding design for over 20 years. Utilizing a fine balance of artistry and technical savvy, we produce sites that both engage and inform, reflecting the client's unique message and aesthetics.
- Gold Addy awarded by the American Advertising Federation to
- Albuquerque 30 awarded by the American Advertising Federation, NM
- Silver Davey Award awarded by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts to
- Silver Addy awarded by the American Advertising Federation to
- W3 Silver Award awarded by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts to
- Ranked in the Top 2 Web Design Firms in New Mexico - Albuquerque Biz First
- Silver American Advertising Federation Award for
- Communicator Award of Excellence for:
- Silver W3 Award
- Ranked in the Top 3 Web Design Firms in New Mexico - Albuquerque Biz First
- Silver American Advertising Federation Award for SantaFeSpirits.com - "Elements of Advertising" - Best Responsive (Mobile) Design
- Three Communicator Awards of Distinction for
- Silver American Advertising Federation Award for DelCharro.com - Business to Consumer Website.
2008 - 2010
- 2010 - Ranked #1 NM Website Design Firm by New Mexico Business Weekly - Third year in a row!
- 2010 – Jennifer Martin, Xynergy® President, recognized as one of New Mexico’s Top 50 Women Entrepreneurs.
- 2009 - Ranked #1 NM Website Design Firm by New Mexico Business Weekly - Second year in a row!
- 2008 - Ranked #1 NM Website Design Firm by New Mexico Business Weekly.
2005 - 2007
- 2007 - Gold Addy Awarded by the American Advertising Federation, district 12, for best consumer flash-based website for Standard Seventeen Films - Standard17.com.
- 2006 - Voted "Best Santa Fe Web Design Company" in Santa Fe Reporter's Annual Poll.
- 2006 - First Place Gold "2006 Cumbre Award" for the new New Mexico Office of the State Engineer Website. The site also beat out many other sites to win the coveted "Best Tactic of Show Award" from the New Mexico Public Relations Association.
- 2006 - Xynergy® is selected in Southwest Airline's Spirit Magazine & GoalLine Communications as one of the top 10 website firms in the American Southwest.
- 2005 - "Best Interactive Media"Website awarded by National Internet Advertising Association to Xynergy, Inc.® for New Mexico Film Museum.
- 2005 - Portfolios.com presented Xynergy® with three national awards, two Gold Awards for excellence in web design and a Bronze for animation. Xynergy® designed sites receiving Gold Awards are New Mexico's Tourism Department and the New Mexico Film Museum. The Bronze was awarded to Xynergy® for distinction in animated CD presentation.
2002 - 2003
- 2003 we received two Citations of Excellence in Interactive Media from the New Mexico Advertising Federation for excellence in website design on the New Mexico Commission on Higher Education and the Argyle Hotel - Los Angeles (argylehotel.com)
- 2002 - Xynergy, Inc.® was awarded two Citations of Excellence in Interactive Media from the New Mexico Advertising Federation for excellence in website design on the New Mexico Special Olympics, and the Kitchen Garden Seeds e-Commerce Catalog (kitchengardenseeds.com).
2001 - Xynergy, Inc.® was awarded the Silver Trophy for Absolute Excellence in Electronic Media on the Internet from the Axiem Awards Competition for The New Mexico Department of Tourism Website (newmexico.org).
2001, the American Advertising Awards selected Epiculinary Cooking Journeys website (epiculinary.com) for a Nation-Wide Citation of Excellence Award. Epiculinary.com was also a June 2002 Forbes magazine cultural site pick. The American Advertising Awards Competition is the advertising industry's largest and most representative competition for creative excellence.
2001, Xynergy® was awarded TWO Addy Awards from the New Mexico Advertising Federation for Best Interactive Multimedia Website for Ski Santa Fe's e-commerce website and for the Stetson Properties/Coombs Company website.
1999, Xynergy® was awarded an NM Advertising Federation Addy Award for Santa Fe's Inn of the Governors (innofthegovernors.com) website.
1999, Xynergy-designed Market Gateway, Inc. received the prestigious Market-Tex Design Award based on MarketGateway's superior site content, graphics, purpose and writing.