Would you like to sign up for our newsletter to get occasional updates from the experts?
SEO / SEM Digital Marketing Specialist
Do you have what it takes to build, execute and optimize digital campaigns to attain successful, tangible results? If so, we may have the perfect position for you.
Xynergy has an immediate opening for a self-motivated, strategically minded Internet marketing expert who enjoys engaging with clients and the public. The primary responsibility of this position is to develop ROI-centric strategic marketing campaigns and ensure the goals, deadlines and project deliverables are reached for each client. This includes analysis, execution and reporting as well as professional client relationship management.
We focus on creating lasting client ROI by improving ranking and digital traffic through a quality approach (not spamming) to organic search optimization and content development. For that reason we are interested in someone with demonstrated success performing search engine optimization and the techniques required.
Candidates must have at least 3+ years of experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on business online campaign execution, Search Engine Optimization / Marketing, and client management.
Campaign Strategy Development and Execution Responsibilities:
- Decipher a client’s business goals, competitive landscape, industry nuances, target audience and marketing objectives.
- Develop and execute organic search approach and monitor competition: detailed SEO analysis and technical recommendations for conversion improvement.
- Execute synergistic digital campaigns over multiple channels such as SEO, Google Adwords, Moblile Digital Advertising and Social Media.
- Monitor online presence conversions, website performance and campaign analytics to make real time adjustments, report on goals and enhance the search results
- Aggregate data from multiple platforms and tools (such as Adwords, SEO Moz and others). Applying the data to clear reports with strategic insights to Clients.
- Develop strategic content and promotion calendar with keyword strategies for optimal on-site performance
- Identify information trends culminating into detailed content updates developed to take advantage of trends and news
- Comprehensive link development process and facilitation of quality link exchanges
- Copywriting - assist with blogs, articles and ad compositions
Pro-active learning and certifications:
- Stay current with SEO and social media trends, best practices, and pro-actively recommend enhancements to client work
- Research ways to improve efficiencies for the client and the agency
- Have or be in the process of obtaining Google Analytics certification
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience required, graduate degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in online and SEO marketing, agency experience preferred
- In depth understanding of Google Analytics
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Exceptional oral, written, and communication skills
- Affinity for Data analysis and critical review
- General knowledge of Website CMSs, HTML, Google Analytics and Search Console
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an eagerness to work as a member of a team
The personality we are looking for is:
- Positive, friendly, respectful and reliable
- Pro-active learner who can draw from a variety of Internet resources to constantly improve their skills and abilities.
- Enjoys instructing others and being part of a team
- A flexible problem solver capable of working with engineers and designers to determine the best compromises and solutions to attain stated goals.
We have a talented, enjoyable team and would like to add someone who is highly organized, well spoken, a talented writer, and outgoing. This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding, award-winning development team in a community filled with world-class art and culture.
If you feel you have many of these skills but need to improve upon others listed here, we still want to hear from you.
HOURS & LOCATION:
Mon-Fri 9 am - 5 pm
HOW TO APPLY:
Email us your resume with a cover letter stating what you love about digital marketing and why you are interested in Xynergy to:
Mark the Email Subject as "Digital Marketing Specialist Position"
Attention: David Cox, Xynergy, Inc.