DIGITAL AGILITY BLOG
TOPIC: Email Promotion
Email marketing is one of the best ways to drive sales - it outperforms practically any other online channel. Did you know that 58% of adults check their email first thing in the morning and that email is almost 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter? It’s true. But the biggest challenge most businesses face with email marketing is that they don’t have an email list (or database) big enough to really see the awesome benefits of email.Fortunately, there's quite a bit that you can do to get new email…
E-Newsletters are the most valuable low-budget method for generating new sales. In order to do this, your E-Newsletter has to be entertaining and contain valuable content. Here are new ideas that are sure to help you grab your customers” attention:
Social Media – Use the social media following you have generated on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to gauge the type of content users respond to. Which updates and shares get likes, comments, tweets, and pins? What type of content are you providing in your most successful social media posts? You can even directly ask users what they want to see in their E-blasts. You…
Email Marketing: 5 things We’ve Learned We have over twenty-five clients using our mass e-mail system. We created templates custom for roughly half of them. We have also written e-mail content for most of our clients at one point or another. After a decade of e-mail marketing we have come up with a short list of guidelines.
1 – Do Not Spam Your List. If you send too many e-mails people will stop paying attention. Your e-mails will become background noise or worse; people may unsubscribe to stem the tide of your over-zealous mass emails. Pay special attention to your subject lines.…
You know all those newsletters that clog up your email's inbox? You know, the ones that always look the same, but with new content that you only care about some of the time. Have you ever wondered why those are sent out? Have you ever wondered what happens as a result of an organization sending a message to five hundred people? The answer is simple: to remind people why they were interested in your organization in the first place, and why they may still be interested in you now.
So, do e-newsletters work? Should you be sending e-newsletters? Will people even read…
1. Connect with relevant users. Comment on posts, cc users with @mentions, repin original content, or “like” pins when it’s not appropriate to repin. Engage with other users as you would on any other social media site.
2. Use Pinterest for linkbuilding campaigns. Link with your parters!
3. Optimize your page to get found by other Pinterest users. Link to your website and optimize your “about” section with relevant keyboards.
4. Expand your search results. When someone searches your brand, your Pinterest profile can appear in the search engine ranking placement (SERP) along with your site and your other social media profiles. Make sure your Pinterest page is set…
After the seeing success of our last social media case study, we've decided to follow up with a second study that examines a woman who has used youtube to become a household name. Jenna Mourey (Jenna Marbles) is not your average American looking for a way to find instant fame by looking stupid in front of the camera. In fact, this girl actually has a masters in sports psychology from Boston University. Instead of finding a job in the field she trained to enter, she found herself working as a go-go dancer at a Boston nightclub. One night, she decided to…
Mobile referrals and demographics are now available on Facebook! For well over a year, business owners kept hearing that up to 50% of Facebook's traffic is driven by mobile devices. However, their wasn't any way to know if this was true for their business and there wasn't any personalized stats to prove it this theory. One of the staggering facts in Facebook’s public filing last month was that 50% of their traffic is driven by mobile devices. That’s about 5x more than the average website. Earlier this month, Facebook updated Insights reporting to occur in real-time and new in-depth mobile reporting will continue to grow…
Search the Blog
- Branding, Graphic Design, Media and Videos (14)
- Marketing & PR (48)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO/SEM) (26)
- Social Media & Reputation Building (29)
- Pay-Per-Click and Content Advertising (PPC) (7)
- Email Promotion (7)
- Tracking, Personalization and Analytics (5)
- Website Development & Mobile Responsive (26)
- Mobile Apps & Website Database Systems (3)