DIGITAL AGILITY BLOG Archive: April, 2014
Just a few years ago, communication on the Internet was one-way. Businesses would communicate with their customers as if holding a megaphone. This top-down communication made the megaphone holder the ultimate authority. Sure, consumers had opinions, but they had no effective means of voicing them for the masses to hear.
Today, Internet communication is much more like a telephone than a megaphone. Businesses have the ability to communicate with their consumers, and boy do consumers have the ability to make their voices heard…by millions. One could argue that it is the consumer who holds more authority than the business/company.
You don’t have to be an…
Search the Blog
- Branding, Graphic Design, Media and Videos (14)
- Marketing & PR (48)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO/SEM) (25)
- Social Media & Reputation Building (27)
- Pay-Per-Click and Content Advertising (PPC) (5)
- Email Promotion (7)
- Tracking, Personalization and Analytics (5)
- Website Development & Mobile Responsive (26)
- Mobile Apps & Website Database Systems (3)